IS VOICEHOUSE RIGHT FOR ME?
Have you always wanted to learn how to sing but never had the time or opportunity?
Are you itching to get back into singing lessons like the ones you loved as a child?
Or are you just curious about developing your voice and confidence both on-stage and off?
It is quite common for people to start voice lessons later in life, so it’s helpful knowing that you aren’t the only one. If this sounds like you, then you are in the right place.
WHAT WE OFFER
The friendly Voicehouse team will help you feel at ease with our flexible Private Lessons and optional Group Classes to suit your busy lifestyle.
All of our singers have the option to perform at our quarterly Live Gigs too, so you can have the opportunity to sing in front of an audience multiple times each year.
Our singing lessons are sure to give you confidence in your voice and yourself, plus, you get the added bonus of our amazing community who are here to support you through your creative journey.
WHAT TO EXPECT
At Voicehouse, we understand that everyone is different.
That is why our Private Singing Lessons are completely tailored to each individual, so there is no need to feel nervous or pressured to keep up.
Everyone has their own unique style and whether it is to gain self-confidence, explore your creative side or just sing for fun … we are here to help you every step of the way!
It is our focus to help you be the best that you can possibly be….
That is why every student has the option to prepare for our quarterly performances if they wish, no matter what their level of experience is.
All lessons integrate our online program with practical one-on-one experience.
Plus, your choice of an optional weekly group singing class included with some of our packages for those who want to sing multiple times a week.
- Can be purchased one-at-a-time.
- Great for those who are unable to commit to regular lessons or just need a few sessions here and there.
- No permanent time-slots are available for casual sessions.
10 Lesson & Installment Packages
- The most cost-effective option.
- Great for those who are keen to take advantage of regular lessons at their very-own time slot.
- Packages include weekly or fortnightly Private Lessons
- AND your choice of a weekly Group Class (optional).
- Discount casual sessions available between 12pm & 2pm weekdays.
- Payable upon booking.
- Great for stay-at-home parents and Uni students.
Your Introductory Session is designed to give you all the information you need about learning to sing at Voicehouse.
During the 30 Minute Session we will also explore your needs and what you want to achieve as a singer.
There is absolutely no obligation to sign up afterwards… Just come along and enjoy the ride!