WHAT’S THE BENEFIT ONLINE SINGING LESSONS?
Voicehouse is currently Adelaide’s biggest vocal studio specializing in working with adults of all levels and we also have the privilege of working with singers from all around the world through our very-popular Online Casual Sessions.
The benefits of booking an Online Casual Session with Voicehouse are:
- One-on-one – individually tailored to your needs.
- Convenience – learn to sing without out leaving the house!
- Flexibility – book and pay though our online portal (below) anytime.
- Price – take advantage of our special, casual price. Available for a limited time, online only.
If you have a busy schedule OR you don’t live in Adelaide but want to work with Voicehouse, online casual sessions are a great way to work on your voice while managing everything else you have to do.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Online Casual Sessions at Voicehouse are slightly different to regular singing lessons with us because they have been specifically designed for those who want a little extra help with their singing, without the comforts that come with our in-house program.
Unfortunately, there are just some things we cannot do online and that’s why we are offing our online sessions at a reduced-rate.
In-house memberships are different because of the structure and stability of following our signature program Voiceclub, as well as the familiarity of a regular lesson time and working with the same coach each week.
Online Casual Session are just that – No program included, no regular coach, just casual and easy!
WHO ARE THEY SUITABLE FOR?
Online singing lessons are a great way to enhance your voice and supplement your learning, especially if you already have a basic understanding of music or have studied vocals with a coach or online before.
The can also be great for beginners who are not ready or able to take regular singing lessons, but want to be able to get started with some professional advice from an experienced coach.
Online sessions are not suitable for those who like the comfort of having a regular coach each week – due to the nature of the sessions, you may work with a different coach each time you book, however we do keep a record of each session so that each coach knows what has been covered previously.
The best thing about casual sessions is that there is no obligation to keep going – just try them out and decide for yourself!
BOOK YOUR ONLINE SINGING SESSION HERE:
Book a one-on-one video lesson with a Voicehouse Vocal Coach to work on anything you need.
No software required – you will be sent a link before the call – just have your webcam and microphone ready.
*Please note that this is a online special ONLY and cannot be used in-house.
CANCELLATION POLICY – Please Read Carefully Before Booking.
- Lessons cancelled with more-than 4 hours notice can be re-scheduled within fourteen (14) days, otherwise they will incur a full-lesson forfeit.
- Lessons cancelled with less-than 4 hours’ notice will unfortunately incur a full-lesson forfeit, no exceptions.
- Lessons that have been paid for can be postponed for up to 6 months from the date of your last used lesson. After this period, any remaining lessons will be forfeited and no refunds will be issued.
- Please choose carefully, as all lessons are non-refundable. If choosing to withdraw before the completion of a Casual Lesson, V.I.P. Package or V.I.P. Membership you will still be charged in-full for all of the lessons you have used, not used and/or forfeited.
- If a lesson cannot be completed due to internet connection issues, Voicehouse will re-schedule the remainder of that lesson once only within a 48 hour period. Although we understand that these things are sometimes unpredictable, Voicehouse has an excellent quality high-speed internet connection, therefore it is up to you to change your location/update your connection for your re-scheduled lesson.